The St Nicholas Church of England Primary School PTFA (Parents, Teachers and Friends Association) is organised for two purposes:
- To raise additional funds which enhance the education of the children at school.
- To build a thriving community of staff, parents and friends of the school.
All parents who have children on roll at the school are automatically members of the PTFA.
The executive committee which co-ordinates meetings with parents are:
Vicky Shirt - Chair
Carol Shaw - Vice Chair
Terri Wolstenholme - Secretary
The executive group then meet with the headteacher to plan activities for the forthcoming months being careful not to overload specific terms with events already organised by the school. New volunteers to help organise events are always welcome!
St Nicholas PTFA have teamed up with Stamptastic https://stamptastic.co.uk/pages/school-welcome…
If you use this link to order your Stamptastic name stamp, they give money to our PTFA - simple as that! You just need our school ID number which is 5aca336027af2
Second hand uniform is available from the PTFA: please email [email protected] or contact the school office. We ask for a donation of £1 per item; parents are very welcome to give more if they wish.
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online - from your weekly shop to your annual holiday - you could be raising free donations for St Nicholas Primary School PTFA with easyfundraising?
There are over 7,000 brands on board ready to make a donation - including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S - and it won't cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
- Go to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/stnicholaspsptfa/?utm_campaign=raise-more (or click on the logo above) and join for free.
- Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you've checked out, the brand will make a donation to St Nicholas Primary School PTFA at no extra cost to you whatsoever.
There are no catches or hidden charges and our PTFA will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.